Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Afterglow

I need a good answer to the well-meant, How was your Christmas? It's a very long time without mail, is the best I can say. Out here in sunshiney California we've had forty days and forty nights of rain and nary a dove in sight. My feet are cold. Our grandkids are thousands of miles away. And the travel thing, well, too much junking around in the lines.

Okay, not much merriment.What about feasting? Now I remember the old Joy of Cooking warning that a definition of eternity is a ham and two people. What was I thinking?

Fishing around the Huffington Post site, this delightful reminder of the true meaning of Christmas brightened my winter mood. Just click.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18928_the-12-most-unintentionally-disturbing-christmas-ads.html?wa_user1=4&wa_user2=Weird+World&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=recommended




No comments: