Monday, July 26, 2010

Blond Again!

An Irishman , a Mexican and a Blonde Guy are on the scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.

When they open their lunch boxes, the Irishman says, “If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time, I'm going to jump off this building.”

The Mexican opens his lunch box and exclaims, “If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump.”

The blonde opens his lunch and says, “If I get ever get another bologna sandwich, I surely will jump as well.”

The next day, the Irishman opens his lunch box, sees corned beef and cabbage and jumps to his death.

The Mexican sees his burrito and jumps.

The blonde guy opens his lunch and sure enough, there’s the bologna so he jumps to his death.

The Irishman's wife weeps at the funeral. “If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I wouldn’t have given it to him again!”

The Mexican's wife wails, “I didn't know how much he hated burritos. I could have given him tacos or enchiladas.”

Then the blonde's wife speaks. “Don't look at me. He always made his own lunch.”

No comments: